- Handle is Wangi and bamboo cane
- Handle Color Varies
- Bristle Diameter is about 15mm to 19mm
- Bristle length is about 2″
- Style Code: WS10004WXL
Extra Large Soft White Synthetic Brush With Wangi Handle And 2 Inch Long Bristle
My Soft White Synthetic brushes are made from the highest grade of ultra fine tapered synthetic fibers. The White Synthetic brush set is an outstanding brush when used with just about any paint media type. Watercolor, ink, acrylics, gel acrylics, oils, and ceramic glazes all do amazingly well with these brushes.
My Extra Large Soft White Synthetic brush is fabulous. It is a rare brush that can produce an ultra-fine tip that is a delight to use. It excels with watercolors, inks, acrylics and can hold a phenomenal amount of media on the brush. This lets you get more done without going back to add paint media as often. You can also mix colors on the brush and the Extra Large Soft White Synthetic brush can produce excellent hatching, cross hatching, stippling, flat washes, dry brush, and it is also among the best fine line detail brushes around.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to even the harshest brush cleaners. This makes them very well suited for oils, for example, because they are resistant to the wear many natural hair brushes experience with harsh cleaners.
Paint and ink artists of all disciplines report they love the snap and feel of my Soft White Synthetic brushes!
My Wangi handle brushes offer an exceptionally light and soft handle material which makes for a very light brush that is very comfortable in the hand. The ferrule is made of bamboo cane, which is very strong. The combination makes for outstanding brushes which produce equally outstanding results, and are unique works of art in themselves. The Wangi handle brushes are about 12″ long overall.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|