- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is about 4″ to 8″
- Handle color may be yellow, brown or green.
- Bristle length is about 1.5” long
- Bristle diameter is about 10mm to 12mm
- Style Code: EL10003L
Large Diameter Roosevelt Elk Hair Brush With 1.5 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
Roosevelt Elk hair is a about three times the diameter of human hair at the base and tapers to a fine tip. The hair has a soft springiness to it and that makes it capable of holding more viscous paint such as gouache, as well as ink, watercolor, aqueous acrylic, glazes, oxides and other paint media.
The bamboo cane handle is hand carved and oiled. It is light in the hand and comfortable to use all day.
The Roosevelt Elk Hair brush is a workhorse designed to last for many years.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|