- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is about 4″ to 8″
- Handle color may varies. I try to match brush sets but no guarantee
- Bristle diameter is about 2mm to 4mm
- Bristle length is 1.5″ to 2.5″
- Style Code: EL10005SMLXL
Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large Roosevelt Elk Brush Set with 1.5 Inch Long Bristles And Bamboo Cane Handles
Roosevelt Elk brushes are made from various lengths parts of Roosevelt Elk hair blended. The hair is very springy at the base and becomes progressively subtle toward the tip. When used with more viscous media types such heavy body acrylic, gauash, or ceramic glazes, Roosevelt Elk can produce a very fine point. It is also especially good at dry brush and with sensuous strokes or washes are desired.
Roosevelt Elk has great media holding capability, and provides nuanced feedback.
My Roosevelt Elk Brush set comes into its own when used with thicker media types. It’s also great for quickly making leaves, grasses, and washes. The long bristle delivers the sweetest results and lets you keep the brush on the canvas much longer. It is great for hatching and cross hatching, stippling, dry brush techniques, washes, and combining multiple colors on the brush and mixing them on the object you are painting, be that canvas, ceramics or anything else.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 3 × 3 in|