- Handle is bamboo rhizome
- Handle is about 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 3″ to 4″
- Handle color is shades of brown
- Bristle length is about 2″
- Bristle media is soft white synthetic fibers
- Style Code: Rhizomed10002SWS
Bamboo Rhizome Handgrip brush with Two Inch Long Soft White Synthetic Bristle
My Rhizome series of brushes are all one of a kind. The handle is made from a piece of the most comfortable and unique bamboo i can find. Where most of my brushes are designed as functional brushes which are also works of art, my Rhizome Handgrips series are designed as works of art which are also functional bushes. I make these brushes for people who have problems with their hands or fingers, and for those who like high quality and unique collectors brushes, which are also a functional. I sell a few of these at most shows.
The Rhizome handle is soft to the touch and light in the hand. You can spend all day using it. The mid-size bristle lets you spend more time applying paint. Mid-size bristles have enough bristle to let you apply 2 different colors on the brush and blend them on the canvas. This technique produces really cool results.
Note this is a one of a kind brush. The one you get will not look like the one illustrated, but it will be similar and a beautiful one of a kind paintbrush that will produce excellent results. Anyone will be delighted to see or use this rare and beautiful creation.
My Soft White Synthetic brushes are my 2nd best sellers. The Soft White Synthetic bristle is made from a high quality, very fine diameter specialized grade of synthetic fibers that behave a lot like goat hair but with a nice springy feel. The fibers are textured and tapered at the tip to provide smooth delivery of all types of painting media. The small diameter (and larger) brushes are excellent for all applications.
The Soft White Synthetic brush is a great brush that offers the ability to produce hair fine lines if desired, provides delightful feedback, even when working on the tip, and holds a lot of paint or ink for a small brush.
The Soft White Synthetic brush is an outstanding brush when used with just about any paint media type. Watercolor, ink, aqueous and heavy body acrylics, oils, and ceramic glazes all do amazingly well with these brushes.
Soft White Synthetic brushes are good for media holding, and provides an excellent delivery of media and has an ultra-fine tip. My Small Soft White Synthetic brush is good for washes in smaller areas, hatching, cross hatching, dithering, blending colors on the brush and detail work.
The 2 inch long bristle combined with a 7mm to 9mm bristle diameter is excellent for organic curves and lines, washes, hatching, and stippling. The bristle produces a hair fine tip.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to even the harshest brush cleaners. This makes them very well suited for anything that takes solvents to clean, because the bristle resists the wear many natural hair brushes experience with harsh cleaners.
The Soft White Synthetic brushes excels with watercolors, inks, aqueous and heavy body acrylics, ceramic glazes and oxides, gouaches, and oils.
This brush is a workhorse and will provide many years of enjoyment.
Some important notes:
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|