- Handle lengths are about 4″ to 9″
- Handle color varies.
- I try to make my brush sets color match but don’t guarantee it
- Bristle lengths are about 1 long
- Bristle diameter varies. See above for explanation.
- Style Code: BrnSyn10001SE
Brown Synthetic Brush Set With 1 Inch Long Bristles And Bamboo Cane Handles
My Brown Synthetic brushes are among my most popular. The Brown Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that behave a lot like goat hair except it’s springier and more lively. The fibers are textured and tapered to provide smooth delivery of all types of painting media. The brushes are excellent for all applications.
The Brown Synthetic brushes offer excellent performance in all sizes and give great snap or springiness and feedback As you can see they also have ultra-fine tips. In addition, my synthetic bristles are resilient and have great longevity.
The Brown Synthetic brushes excel with watercolors, inks, aqueous and heavy body acrylics, ceramic glazes and oxides and oils.
The 1 inch long bristle is ideal for general applications, lettering, organic curves, washes, fills, hatching, stippling, and is excellent when heavily loaded.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to even the harshest brush cleaners. This makes them very well suited for oils, for example, because they resist the wear many natural hair brushes experience with harsh cleaners.
The brush set includes a small, medium, medium Wangi handle, and large diameter size bristles.
- The Small-size diameter bristle is about 2mm to 4mm
- The Medium-size diameter bristle is about 4.5mm to 8mm
- The Wangi Medium-size diameter bristle is about 7mm
- The Large-size diameter bristle is about 9mm to 12mm
The bamboo cane handle is light in the hand and very comfortable.
The Wangi handle is a special offering that has a roughly 7mm bristle diameter combined with a rare, very light imported bamboo root known as Wangi bamboo. This handle is hand carved and oiled. It is very soft to the touch and light in the hand. You can spend all day using it. The mid-size bristle lets you spend more time applying paint. Mid-size bristles have enough bristle to let you apply 2 different colors on the brush and blend them on the canvas. This technique produces really cool results.
These brushes are workhorses and will provide many years of enjoyment.
Some important notes:
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|19 × 3 × 3 in