- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is about 4″ to 8″
- Handle color may be yellow, brown or green.
- Bristle length is about 1/2” long
- Bristle diameter is about 1mm
- Style Code: SE100012IB
Itty Bitty Diameter Siberian Elk Brush With 1/2 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
My Siberian Elk brushes are among the most desired brushes anywhere. They are a joy to use. They behave like the best of sable brushes but are springy and provide a delightful feedback.
Siberian Elk brushes are my personal favorite.
Siberian Elk hair is a little less than 1/2 the diameter of human hair and tapers at the tip. Due to this, Siberian Elk brushes have an ultra-fine point and excellent media holding capability. It is among the best around for watercolor, ink, and aqueous acrylics. Some use Siberian Elk with solvent based paints and inks. As a note solvents accelerate the wear of natural hair brushes.
The Siberian Elk brush is unmatched for all types of work but of course it excels at detailed strokes, calligraphy and any time tight control is needed.
The itty bitty diameter brush is about 1mm in diameter with a 1/2” long bristle.
It is excellent for very fine and highly detailed work.
The bamboo cane handle is hand carved and oiled. It is light in the hand and comfortable to use all day.
The Siberian Elk brush is a workhorse designed to last for many years.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|