- Handle is bamboo cane s
- Handle length is about 6″ to 10”
- Handle color varies
- Bristle length is about 6″
- Bristle diameter is about 10mm to 12mm
- Style Code: MG10002L
Large Diameter Mountain Goat Hair Brush With 6 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
My Mountain Goat Hair brushes are made from very rare dressed Mountain goat Hair. This hair is very fine and the brush is a unique work of art. It is most commonly used by ceramic artists who want a brush with a thousand hairs that will each leave their own markings on ceramics, and also for those who want this same unique kind of results on canvas or papers.
They are also very good for tickling. Yes, tickling.
I offer this kind of brush in 2 sizes, which include large (about 10mm to 12mm) and XL (about 13mm to 15mm). These are of very limited availability.
This kind of brush works with water based paints and inks.
The hair is very fine and also delicate.
Some important notes:
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|