- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is about 4″ to 8″
- Handle color may be yellow, brown or green
- Bristle length is about 3/4” (19mm) long
- Bristle diameter is about 4.5mm to 7mm
- Style Code: SF100034M
Medium Diameter Silver Fox Brush With 3/4 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
My Silver Fox brushes are made from the guard hair of select Silver Fox. This is a very rare and extremely fine type of hair, with each stand about 1/4th the diameter of a human hair. A lot of work is needed to make each brush bristle. The brush is as fine as Russian Sable, but has a very enjoyable springiness and phenomenal media control.
This is one of the most prized types of brushes available anywhere. It is among the best around for watercolor, ink, aqueous acrylics and any time you want the best control available.
My medium diameter, 3/4” (19mm) long Silver Fox brush is fabulous for all types of work, from the most intricate up to about the entire length of the brush.
The bamboo cane handle is hand carved and oiled. It is light in the hand and comfortable to use all day.
The Silver Fox brush is a workhorse designed to last for many years.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|19 × 2 × 2 in