- Orange Synthetic Brush Set
- Handle length is between 4 and 7 inches
- Handle color may be brown, yellow or green
- Bristle length is about 3/4″
- Bristle diameter varies, see above for details
- Style Code: OrngSyn100012SE
Small, Medium, and Medium Diameter Wangi Orange Synthetic Brush Set With 3/4 Inch Long Bristles
My Orange Synthetic brushes are popular with those who like stiff-er brushes. The Orange Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that are etched and tapered. This helps the brush provide smooth delivery of all types of painting media. It is ideal for viscous and heavily loaded media, and for anyone who likes a stiff-er but not too stiff brush. It is also outstanding for dry brush and stippling. The Orange Synthetic brushes offer excellent performance in all sizes and give fabulous snap and feedback The brush has a pointed tip.
The bristle length is about 3/4″. This is ideal for tightly controlled work. I also offer these brushes with other bristle lengths.
These brushes are most popular with artists who work with Ceramics, Heavy Body Acrylics, Gouache, and Oils. The Orange Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that are textured and tapered to provide smooth painting media delivery. It is also a great brush for stippling.
The Orange Synthetic brushes offer excellent performance in all sizes and give fabulous springiness and feedback.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to brush cleaning solvents. This makes them very well suited for oils, for example, because they resist the wear many natural hair brushes suffer due to harsh cleaners.
The brush set includes:
- The small diameter brush is about 2mm to 4mm in diameter with a 3/4” long bristle.
- The medium diameter brush is about 5mm to 9mm in diameter with a 3/4” long bristle.
- The Wangi medium diameter brush is about 7mm to 9mm in diameter with a 3/4″ long bristle.
The bamboo cane handle is light in the hand and very comfortable.
The Wangi handle is a special offering that has a 7mm to 9mm bristle diameter combined with a rare, very light imported bamboo root known as Wangi bamboo. This handle is hand carved and oiled. It is very soft to the touch and light in the hand. You can spend all day using it. The mid-size bristle lets you spend more time applying paint. Mid-size bristles have enough bristle to let you apply 2 different colors on the brush and blend them on the canvas. This technique produces really cool results.
These brushes will provide years of regular use and enjoyment.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|