- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is 4″ to 8″
- Handle color varies
- Bristle length is about 1/2″
- Bristle diameter is between about 2mm and 4mm
- Style Code: BrnSyn100012S
Small Diameter Brown Synthetic Brush With 1/2 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
My Brown Synthetic brushes are among my most popular. The Brown Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that behave a lot like goat hair except it’s stiffer. The fibers are textured and tapered at the tip to provide smooth delivery of all types of painting media. The mid-size or larger diameter brushes are excellent for all applications.
The Brown Synthetic brush is a great brush that offers the ability to produce hair fine lines if desired, provides delightful feedback, even when working on the tip, and holds a lot of paint or ink. The Brown Synthetic brushes offer lively performance in all sizes, and give great snap or springiness and feedback.
My small diameter brushes are between about 2mm and 4mm in diameter. The 1/2 inch long bristle is ideal for lettering and any work requiring tight control of the brush.
The bamboo cane handle is very light in the hand, hand carved and oiled to finish it. You can spend all day using it.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to even the harshest brush cleaners. This makes them very well suited for anything that takes solvents to clean, because the bristle resists the wear many natural hair brushes experience with harsh cleaners.
The Brown Synthetic brushes excels with watercolors, inks, aqueous and heavy body acrylics, ceramic glazes and oxides, gouaches, and oils.
This brush is a workhorse and will provide many years of enjoyment.
Some important notes:
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|