- Handle lengths are about 4″ to 9″
- Handle colors vary. I try to match set colors but no guarantee
- Bristle lengths are about 1” long
- Bristle diameter varies. See above for explanation.
- Style Code: SWS10004SMWL
Small, Medium, Wangi Medium, & Large Soft White Synthetic Brush Set With 1.5 Inch Long Bristles And Bamboo Cane and Wangi Handles
My Soft White Synthetic brushes are made from the highest grade of ultra-fine synthetic fibers. The Soft White Synthetic brush set is an outstanding collection of brushes suitable for just about any paint media type. Watercolor, ink, acrylics, gouache, tempura, and thin coats with heavy body acrylics and oils. Ceramic glazes, oxides and underglaze all do amazingly well with these brushes.
Soft White Synthetic brushes are good to excellent for media holding, and they provide an excellent delivery of media and have a hair-fine tip. My larger diameter brushes do all the things my smaller brushes do, plus they are great for washes, hatching, cross hatching, dithering, and anything else, plus the large brushes are awesome for blending colors on the brush.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to cleaners. This makes them very well suited for oils, for example, because of the wear many natural hair brushes experience with harsh cleaners
Paint and ink artists of all disciplines report they love the snap and feel of my Soft White Synthetic brushes!
Note that my brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
The brush set includes a small, medium, medium Wangi handle, and large diameter size bristles.
- The Small-size diameter bristle is about 2mm to 4mm
- The Medium-size diameter bristle is about 5mm to 9mm
- The Wangi Medium-size diameter bristle is about 7mm to 9mm
- The Large-size diameter bristle is about 10mm to 12mm
These brushes are workhorses and will provide many years of enjoyment.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 3 × 3 in|