- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is about 4″ to 8″
- Handle color may be yellow, brown or green.
- Bristle length is about 1.5” long
- Bristle diameter is about 2mm to 4mm
- Style Code: OrngSyn100015S
Small Diameter Orange Synthetic Brush With 1.5 Inch Long Bristle and Bamboo Cane Handle
My Orange Synthetic brushes are popular with those who like stiff-er brushes. The Orange Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that are etched and tapered. This helps the brush provide smooth delivery of all types of painting media. It is ideal for viscous and heavily loaded media, and for anyone who likes a stiff-er but not too stiff brush. It is also outstanding for dry brush and stippling. The Orange Synthetic brushes offer excellent performance in all sizes and give fabulous snap and feedback The brush has a pointed tip.
With a small diameter handle and a bristle length of about 1.5″ this brush is a classic “rigger brush” but adapted for heaver media types. Riggers are good at making straight lines and smooth curves, fills and hatching. When used as a dry brush it can make groupings of fine lines or to add texture to recent wet coating. I offer the Orange Synthetic brush with other bristle lengths.
The cane handle is light in the hand and has a 2mm to 4mm bristle diameter. This handle is lightly hand carved and oiled. It is very light in the hand. You can spend all day using it. The small diameter handle is good for fine work.
My Orange Synthetic brushes are most popular with artists who work with Ceramics, Heavy Body Acrylics, Gouache, and Oils. The Orange Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that are textured and tapered to provide smooth painting media delivery.
The Orange Synthetic brushes offer excellent performance in all sizes and give fabulous springiness and feedback.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to brush cleaning solvents. This makes them very well suited for oils, for example, because they resist the wear many natural hair brushes suffer due to harsh cleaners.
The bamboo cane handle is light in the hand and very comfortable.
This brush will provide years of regular use and enjoyment.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|