- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is about 4″
- Handle color may be yellow, black, or green.
- Bristle length is about 1″
- Bristle diameter is about 1mm
- Style Code: OrngSyn10001IB
Itty Bitty Orange Synthetic Brush With 1 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
My Orange Synthetic brushes are popular with those who like stiff-er brushes. The Orange Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that are etched and tapered. This helps the brush provide smooth delivery of all types of painting media. It is ideal for viscous and heavily loaded media, and for anyone who likes a stiff-er but not too stiff brush. It is also outstanding for dry brush and stippling. The Orange Synthetic brushes offer excellent performance in all sizes and give fabulous snap and feedback The brush has a pointed tip.
The bristle length is about 1″. This is a good brush for fine and tightly controlled work. It is also a good brush for very thin elegant lines. This is one of my most popular brushes for first time artist because of the great feel. I also offer my Orange Synthetic brushes with other bristle lengths.
The Itty bitty Orange Synthetic brush are popular with artists who want an hair fine brush and for work with Ceramics, Heavy Body Acrylics, Gouache, and Oils. The Orange Synthetic bristle is made from a specialized grade of synthetic fibers that are textured and tapered to provide smooth painting media delivery.
The Itty Bitty Orange Synthetic brush offers excellent performance in all sizes and give fabulous springiness and feedback.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to brush cleaning solvents. This makes them very well suited for oils, for example, because they resist the wear many natural hair brushes suffer due to harsh cleaners.
This brush will provide years of regular use and enjoyment.
Some important notes:
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|