- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is about 4″ to 8″
- Handle color may be yellow, brown or green.
- Bristle length is about 1.5” long
- Bristle diameter is about 10mm to 12mm
- Style Code: WS10003L
Large Diameter Soft White Synthetic Brush with 1.5 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
Our White Synthetic brushes are made from the highest grade of ultra fine tapered synthetic fibers. The White Synthetic brush is an outstanding brush when used with just about any paint media type. Watercolor, ink, acrylics, gel acrylics, oils, and ceramic glazes all do amazingly well with these brushes.
White Synthetic brushes are good for media holding, and provides an excellent delivery of media and has an ultra fine tip. Our large White Synthetic brushes do all the things our smaller brushes do, plus they are great for washes, hatching, cross hatching, dithering, and anything else, plus large brushes are awesome for blending colors on the brush.
Another detail that is great about my Synthetic brushes is that they are highly resistant to even the harshest brush cleaners. This makes them very well suited for oils, for example, because they resist the wear many natural hair brushes experience with harsh cleaners.
Paint and ink artists of all disciplines report they love the snap and feel of our White Synthetic brushes!
The bamboo cane handle is hand carved and oiled. It is light in the hand and comfortable to use all day.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes.
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|