- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is between about 4″ and 8″
- Handle color may be brown, yellow, or green
- Bristle length is about 1/2″
- Bristle diameter is about 2mm to 4mm
- Style Code: G100012S
Small Diameter Goat Hair Brush With 1/2 Inch Long Bristle And Bamboo Cane Handle
My Goat brushes are made from the highest grade of goat hair. The hair is actually designed for use with makeup brushes. This brush offers what many consider to be an ideal brush for use with watercolor, ink, and aqueous acrylics. Goat hair is awesome for media holding, it has a wonderful delivery of media and has a fine tip.
My Small diameter Goat brush is good for detail work. The small Goat brush has a good media holding capacity, provides a delightful delivery and can provides a fine point. The small Goat brush is popular and preferred by a lot of artists for doing detail work.
Some important notes
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|