- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is between about 4″ and 8″
- Handle color may be gold, green or black
- Bristle length is about 3/4″
- Style Code: RS10002Special
Special Russian Sable Brush with a 3/4 Inch Long Bristle and Bamboo Cane Handle
My Special series of brushes are all one of a kind. The handle is made from a piece of the most unique bamboo i can find. Where most of my brushes are designed as functional brushes which are also works of art, my Special series are designed as works of art which are also functional bushes.
Note this is a one of a kind brush. The one you get will not look like the one illustrated, but it will be a beautiful one of a kind paintbrush that will produce excellent results and anyone will be delighted to see or use this rare and beautiful creation.
My Russian Sable brushes are made from the tail hair of select Russian Sable. The hair is about 1/2 the diameter compared to a human hair and tapers from there at the tip. The Russian Sable is very popular among watercolor artists and calligraphers due to the excellent performance of the brush.
The 3/4″ length bristle is intended for lettering and fine details. It also works great for fine hatching, soft drybrush, and of course very fine control.
The bristle diameter is about 4.5mm to 8mm.
This brush will provide many years of service and enjoyment.
Some important notes:
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of a kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
- If I’m at a show, delivery of your order may be delayed by about a week. I will let you know if that’s the case. I check orders almost every day.
|19 × 2 × 2 in