- Handle is bamboo cane
- Handle length is 4″ to 8″
- Handle color may be black, yellow, or green
- Bristle length is about 1.25″
- Bristle diameter is about 10mm to 14mm
- Style Code: GS1000125L
Large Diameter Goat And Synthetic Blend Brush with 1.25 Inch Long Bristle and Cane Handle
My Goat and Synthetic blended brushes are made from the highest grade of double dressed Goat hair, and the brushes also include just the right amount of a very high quality grade of tapered synthetic fibers blended in. The Goat and Synthetic blend brush is my most popular and is a revolutionary brush! It is a unique brush that offers the ability to produce a hair fine line, provides subtle and excellent feedback, even when working on the tip, and holds a lot of paint or ink.
A Goat Hair Brush is a “go to” brush the world over. Goat Hair is awesome for media holding with watercolors, inks, and acrylics, By itself, Goat Hair is not extremely springy and it doesn’t a hair fine tip. By adding some high quality tapered synthetic fibers I enhance the nature of Goat Hair and the combination makes a soft but springy brush with a sturdy and ultra-fine tip.
The 1.25″ length brush is intended for general application, lettering, hatching, cross hatching drybrush, making straight lines or organic curves. They are also great for stippling. My Goat and Synthetic blend brushes are superb in any diameter!
The large brushes are truly unique in that they can produce a line that is up to 1” wide and down to about the width of a hair, depending on how you use the brush. Some artists have told me they abandoned nearly all their other brushes because my goat/synthetic blended brushes do everything they ever wanted, and they say it makes using the brush more fun!
My Large diameter Goat and Synthetic blend brush is ideal. The bristle is between 10-14 mm in diameter. It is a rare brush that can produce an ultra-fine tip and provides excellent feedback. The brush is a delight to use. It excels with acrylics, gouache, glaze, inks, underglaze, watercolors, and anything that isn’t extremely viscous. The brush holds a lot of media. This lets you spend more time painting. The brush is big enough so you can mix 3 or even 4 colors on the brush and the Large size Goat and Synthetic blend brush produces excellent hatching, cross hatching, stippling, flat washes, drybrush and, is among the best fine line detail brushes around.
This brush will provide many years of service and enjoyment.
Some important notes:
- To see information about the bristle diameter Click here. Note the link opens in a new tab.
- Check with my note about brush sizes to find how I size the brushes
- My brushes are handmade, and so there are no two which are completely identical. When you order, the handle color may be dark brown, yellow, or something in between.
- If you have a specific request, let me know on a note when you get to the checkout. My brushes are all one of a kind creations. The handle color and length will vary with the bamboo I use at the time. I’ll match the brush up to your request as close as I can. Note that unless you provide a note, I will not accept returns due to issues related to the handle color or length.
- I keep a good supply of brushes on hand. I sell up to hundreds of brushes at a show and due to this I run out of some brush types from time to time. If I don’t have one in stock at the time of your order I will let you know.
|Dimensions||19 × 2 × 2 in|